Thursday 27 October 2011

Lagos, Portugal 2011 Holiday with Photographs

  1. Introduction
  2. Friday 5th August 2011
  3. Saturday 6th August 2011
  4. Sunday 7th August 2011

TAGS: 2011HolidayLagos, algave, PhotographyByFaiPortugal

On 4th August 2011, my wife and I took a lovely 14 day break away to Lagos, South Portugal in the Algave.
We bought the package direct from Thomsons (via topcashback).
TopCashBack.com

Over the next few posts, I'll document some of the great restaurant, and places to visit, and some of the sights I managed to photograph.



Thursday 4th August
Our destination in Lagos, Portugal, was a lovely self catering apartment "Porta da Vila" over in the west side of the old town in Lagos.


"Lisa" out rep at the apartments was fantastic. She was very welcoming, and had plenty of suggestions of places to visit, and restaurants to try which I'll cover later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment on PhotographyByFai.blogspot.com